The Car Features That Set Toyota Apart
Toyota Motor Sales, USA has a history dating back to 1957. In the 60+ years since Toyota started operating in the United States, it has proven a leader in innovation. The company’s rich history had led today’s Toyota models to offer distinctive characteristics that set them apart from the rest.
Reasons to Buy a Toyota Today
If you’re thinking about buying a new Toyota, consider the unique features that await you:
- Remarkable longevity: Over 80 percent of the Toyotas sold up to 20 years ago are still on the road today! If you’re the type of car buyer who likes to hold onto the same vehicle for a decade or longer, a Toyota car, truck, or SUV is a great choice.
- Impressive resale and trade-in value: Even if you prefer to replace your car every few years with something new, Toyota is still the ideal brand because it holds its value so well. Appraise your trade-in today to see how much you can offset the cost of a new car!
- First-class safety: No matter what other features you prioritize, you can’t overlook safety. Every Toyota model is carefully designed to put your safety first. In fact, the 2018 Toyota Yaris features several unique safety features, including a tire pressure monitoring system, rear and front parking sensors, and seven airbags.
- Comfort features: You can sit back and relax when your car is outfitted with roof-mounted AC vents, an infotainment center with gesture controls, rain-sensing wipers, auto headlamps, a rear sunshade, and cooled glove compartment. These are some of the unique comfort features of the 2018 Toyota Yaris.
- Fuel-efficient options: The revolutionary Toyota Prius was the world’s first mass-produced gas/electric hybrid vehicle. Other companies have followed suit, but the Prius will forever be the original hybrid car. Since then, Toyota has rolled out several other fuel-efficient options, including the Camry Hybrid, Avalon Hybrid, RAV4 Hybrid, and Highlander Hybrid.
What to Expect from Toyota in the Future
As a consummate innovator, you can bet Toyota is looking to the future. Keep an eye out for these features that may come standard in Toyotas in as little as 10 years:
- Autonomous functionality: Toyota has opened a $1 billion research operation dedicated to developing and delivering “self-driving” cars that maximize convenience and safety.
- Hydrogen-powered cars: While most carmakers are still decades away from producing hydrogen-fueled vehicles (HFVs), Toyota is already developing the Mirai, a 0-emission car that gets 312 miles to the tank.
- Enhanced safety: Futuristic features such as automatic emergency notification systems, car-to-car communication, and full autonomy could make car crashes a thing of the past.
Toyota has been an industry leader for decades. Take advantage of today’s most innovative features while staying in your budget by choosing a Toyota as your next car. To get behind the wheel of a vehicle with advanced yet affordable features, visit Jerry’s Toyota online and schedule a test drive today!